FREE WEBCAST on 27 March 2013. Avionics Intelligence announces a free, informative Webcast on selecting the critical avionics components—specifically aircraft connectors and cables—with experts from Amphenol PCD and Carlisle Interconnect Technologies.
The “Selecting Critical Avionics Components: Aircraft Cables & Connectors” Webcast will be held 27 March 2013 at 11 am EDT (10 am CDT/8 am PDT).
|REGISTER ONLINE for the FREE WEBCAST today!
-- Read more on the "Selecting Critical Components: Connectors & Cables" Webcast
-- Register free online today
Experts will discuss the following topics during the upcoming online event:
- The ins and outs of connector & cable technologies, including their selection and use
- How to select the optimal connectors and cables for aerospace projects
- How capable connectors & cables can contribute to smaller, lighter, and more easily maintainable avionics, as well as reduce or eliminate system downtime and the need for repairs or recalls
- The role of rugged components in the design of harsh-environment networks based on application-specific requirements
- Ultra-high-speed aerospace Ethernet connectivity options
- Commercial off-the-shelf (COTS) and custom interconnect & cable configurations for civil and military aerospace
- Answers to pressing aircraft connector and cable questions from avionics experts
The avionics content is tailored to aerospace professionals in the following roles: Engineers, engineering management, executive management, people who purchase or influence the purchase of components, maintenance technicians, MRO and FBO professionals, procurement specialists, program managers, aircraft manufacturers, avionics systems integrators, avionics subsystem manufacturers, military and government agencies, standards bodies, R&D staff, educators, commercial operators, and distributors.
For more information and to register online for the free Webcast, visit http://www.avionics-intelligence.com/webcasts.html